Hello

Welcome all to my Blog, i hope you enjoy, and find what you are looking for, and if you have some comments please do not hesitate to post them.
Have a nice day :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Dream

I wish my life was a fairy tale
Then my prince would rescue me
I wish my life was a love song
Then I would know
That he will always be true to me.
I wish I knew the ending to my story
So that all this pain could pass by quickly
Sometimes I wish I knew what you thought of me
Sometimes I wish you would just tell me,
Sometimes the time passes and I wonder if you ever think of me.
I want to tell you,
That everything I do
Reminds me that there is someone like you
Someone that will look after me
Someone that knows how to love me;
And in my heart I hope that it is you.
I pray that one day
You will wake up and realize
That the only person
That you will love will be me.
And from that you will appreciate what I gave you.
And by then you would turn into my prince, my savior, my true ending
To a once perfect beginning.

No comments: